Fix “No Sound” on YouTube: No intro required for YouTube, one among the foremost popular video streaming website. However, when watching your favorite videos, you may encounter certain problems. While watching your video, one of the most common difficulties customers encounter is “No sound.” In reality, it may bother you to the point of irritation, but there is a solution to the current situation.
Best Ways To Fix Sound On YouTube:-Every problem comes with solutions, all you would like to try to do is locate the simplest one. When it involves finding the answer to the present problem, we should always start by identifying the true explanation for the shortage of sound on YouTube. There might be a number of reasons interfering with YouTube sound, including site settings, browser difficulties, system sound issues, and so on. However, if a scientific technique is used to limit down the options for finding the issue, the true reason for this difficulty will undoubtedly be discovered and the matter will be isolated immediately. The solutions to fix YouTube’s missing sound problem are listed below.
There are five different ways to repair the sound on YouTube.
Make a backup of your data in case something goes wrong.
Method 1: Listen to the system.
If there is no sound, then you have to check the system settings.
1. Changing the volume – a drag might be that the volume is muted. You’ll be able to see it on your taskbar. When you click on the sound icon, a blue bar appears, and if it’s muted, an X appears on the speaker. You’d want to activate it once again.
2. Check and update the sound driver — We often overlook the fact that some drivers require regular updates. For this issue, you’d like to view the sound driver. you want to access the Device Manager, which contains sound and video settings. If there’s a yellow exclamation point under this setting, you would like to right-click and update the driving force, please ask the last method to ascertain the way to manually update the sound drivers step by step
Method 2 – Issue with the browser
Method 3 – Update Adobe Flash Player
If you open a flash video on a special video streaming website and listen to the sound, then the matter is within the YouTube settings.
If the sound problem persists, the issue is most likely with the Adobe Flash Player. You should double-check that your Adobe Flash Player is the most recent version for Windows. If your version isn’t the most recent suggested for Windows, you should upgrade it or install the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player to fix the YouTube missing sound problem.
In Windows 10, you need also to make sure that Adobe Flash Player is enabled for your browser. So if you don’t skills to try to do it then you ought to definitely read this Adobe Flash Player must be enabled in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Method 4: YouTube Preferences
Method 5: Install the latest sound card driver
- To launch Device Manager, use Windows Key + R, then type devmgmt.MSC and press Enter.
- Expand Sound, Video, and Game Drivers, then right-click “Realtek High Definition Audio” and select Update Driver from the context menu.
3. In the following box, select “Automatically search for updated driver software.”
4. If you already have the latest driver, you will see the message “The best drivers for your device are already loaded.”
5. If you don’t have the most recent drivers, Windows will update your Realtek Audio drivers with the most recent available update.
5. Once you’ve completed it, restart your computer to save all of your changes.
If you’re still having problems with Realtek HD Audio drivers and want to update them manually, follow this method.
1. Open Device Manager once more, then right-click on Realtek High Definition Audio and select Update Driver from the context menu.
2. At this stage, select “Browse my computer for driver software” from the drop-down menu.
3. Then select “Let me choose between an inventory of drivers available on my computer.”
4. Select the acceptable driver from the list and click on Next.
5. Allow the driving force installation to finish then restart your PC.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above will assist you to fix the “No sound on YouTube” issue. you would like to start out with a choice to determine if that method works for you or not. One by one you’ll check all the mentioned methods, and positively, you’ll be ready to watch your favorite video once more with Sound as was common.