Fix “No Sound” on YouTube: No intro required for YouTube, one among the foremost popular video streaming website. However, sometimes some glitches are experienced while watching your favorite videos. one among the foremost common problems users experience is “No sound” while watching your video. In fact, it can irritate you to the acute, but there’s also an answer to the present problem.
Best Ways To Fix Sound On YouTube:-Every problem comes with solutions, all you would like to try to do is locate the simplest one. When it involves finding the answer to the present problem, we should always start by identifying the true explanation for the shortage of sound on YouTube. There might be various things that interfere with YouTube sound, like site settings, browser issues, system sound issues, etc. However, if a scientific approach is followed to narrow down the choices to seek out the matter, truth explanation for this problem would definitely be found to isolate the matter instantly. Mentioned below are the methods to repair YouTube’s missing sound problem
5 ways to fix sound on YouTube
Make sure to create a restore point in case something goes wrong.
Method 1 – Check system sounds
If there is no sound, then you have to check the system settings.
1. Adjusting the quantity – a drag might be that the quantity is muted. you’ll check it on your taskbar. Once you click on the sound icon you’ll see a blue bar, if it’s muted there’ll be an X mark on the speaker. you would like to activate it again.
2. Check and update the sound driver – Most of the time we forget that some drivers want to be updated in time. you would like to see the sound driver for this problem. you would like to open the Device Manager where you’ll find sound and video settings. If there’s a yellow exclamation point under this setting, you would like to right-click and update the driving force, please ask the last method to ascertain the way to manually update the sound drivers step by step
Method 2 – Browser problem
Method 3 – Update Adobe Flash Player
If you open a flash video on a special video streaming website and listen to the sound, then the matter is within the YouTube settings. However, if there’s still a sound problem, then the matter is with the adobe flash player. you want to confirm that your adobe flash player is that the latest recommended version for Windows. If you discover that your version isn’t the newest recommended for Windows, you ought to update it or install the newest version of the adobe flash player to repair the YouTube missing sound issue.
You should also confirm that the Adobe Flash Player is enabled for your browser in Windows 10. So if you don’t skills to try to do it then you ought to definitely read this article: Enable Adobe Flash Player in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge
Method 4 – YouTube Settings
Method 5 – Update the sound card driver
- Press Windows Key + R, then type devmgmt.MSC and hit Enter to open Device Manager.2. Expand Sound, Video, and Game Drivers then right-click on “Realtek High Definition Audio” and choose Update Driver.
3. within the next window, click “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
4. just in case you have already got the updated driver, the message “The best drivers for your device are already installed” will appear.
5. If you are doing not have the newest drivers, Windows will automatically update your Realtek Audio drivers with the newest available update.
5. Once finished, restart your PC to save lots of the changes.
If you’re still facing the Realtek HD Audio drivers problem then you would like to update drivers manually, just follow this guide.
1.Open Device Manager again then right-click on Realtek High Definition Audio and choose Update Driver.
2. this point click “Browse my computer for driver software”
3. Then select “Let me choose between an inventory of drivers available on my computer.”
4. Select the acceptable driver from the list and click on Next.
5. Allow the driving force installation to finish then restart your PC.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above will assist you to fix the “No sound on YouTube” issue. you would like to start out with a choice to determine if that method works for you or not. One by one you’ll check all the mentioned methods, and positively, you’ll be ready to watch your favorite video once more with Sound as was common.