There are a number of possible causes for this error, but one of the most common appears to be a problem with SPDY sockets. So, without further ado, let’s look at how to repair this mistake using the troubleshooting procedures listed below.
Method 1: SPDY Plugs
1. Open Google Chrome and then visit this address:
chrome: // net-internals / # bags
2. Now click on “Flush socket pools” to flush the SPDY plugs.
Method 2: double-check that your Chrome browser is up to date.
- To update Google Chrome, click three dots within the upper right corner of Chrome, select Help, then click About Google Chrome.
2. Now, make sure Google Chrome is up to date; if it isn’t, look for an update option and click it. This will upgrade Google Chrome to the most recent version, which may help you resolve the err spdy protocol error in Chrome.
Method 3: Renew the IP address and clear DNS.
Choose “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the context menu when you right-click the Windows button.
2. Now input the following commands, pressing enter after each one: (a) ipconfig / flushdns (b) ipconfig / release ipconfig / renew / ipconfig / renew / ipconfig / renew /
Method 4: Delete Google Chrome’s Cache and History
- To open the history on Google Chrome, press Ctrl + H.
Then, on the left panel, click Clear browsing data.
Make sure that “beginning of time” is selected in Obliterate the following items.
Also, take a look at the following:
- History of browsing
Obtain the story
Cookies and other information collected by studs and plugins
Cached Files and Images
Form data auto-fill Passwords
- Now click Clear browsing data and wait for the process to complete. Now click Clear browsing data and wait for the process to complete.
Method 5: Use the Chrome Cleaning Tool to clean your chrome.
The official Google Chrome cleaning tool helps scan and deduct software that can be causing the chrome problem, as an example, crashes, unusual home pages or toolbars, unexpected ads that you simply simply cannot get obviate, or changes to the browsing experience.
That’s it; you’ve successfully fixed Chrome’s err spdy protocol error. If you have any further queries, please leave them in the comments below.
Google Chrome is a particularly popular browser, with a whopping 73% of browser market share, and in most cases, it runs pretty smoothly. Once in a while, however, you would possibly encounter an ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR message preventing you from accessing a specific website.
While frustrating, this issue is resolvable without requiring tons of technical know-how. Specifically, there are five methods you’ll use to resolve the Chrome ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR message:
- Updating and restarting your Google Chrome browser.
- Using Google Chrome’s incognito mode to access the location.
- Clearing the cache in your browser.
- Flushing the SPDY sockets of your Chrome browser.
- Cleaning your DNS cache and renewing the IP
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technogarv because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.