Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Their Number:-WhatsApp is that the best social media application to send messages to the larger community. this is often wont to make a purchase and buy transaction also as a community haunt. WhatsApp is being one of the simplest long-distance communications applications today. So here we’ll discuss the way to send WhatsApp messages without saving their number.
Not only that, WhatsApp is an application which will be said to be Very light and ready to work optimally altogether sorts of smartphones albeit the smartphone features a low memory capacity, but of it all it’s free.
Apparently, WhatsApp has the slightest disadvantage if you would like to send messages to people, then you’ve got to save lots of their contact and saving contacts that make people sometimes a touch lazy to try to so because the WhatsApp system requires storing contacts of the number of individuals you would like to contact. But here are some tips for you to send messages via WhatsApp without their contact.
- Best Keyboard Apps for Android 2021
- Best Free Ringtone Maker Apps For Android 2021
- Best Car Racing Game For Android 2021
How to Send WhatsApp Message without Saving Their Number
- Download and install Click2Chat applications in the Play Store.
- Then open the Click2Chat app.
Enter the destination number and contents of the message you would like to send to the amount, then tap the arrow buttons that are within the top right corner of the appliance.
- Wait for the message delivery process for about 5 seconds.
- So automatically the Click2Chat application will direct you to the WhatsApp application and you are required to send the message.
Done, now you’ll send a Whatsapp message without having to save lots of the recipient’s number.
Most of the time we don’t wish to install the app with many ads and useless stuff. So while searching we find ourselves with some bad apps to steal our data. In this case to send WhatsApp message without saving their number are often avoided installing any app with our second method.
- Open your default browser or chrome browser on your smartphone.
- Copy the link in the browser bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXJEENIYYY (In place of the XXXJEENIYYY enter the phone number of the person you want to contact, including the country code, but without the + sign.)
Example Link: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=919656456896
91 – India Country Code remaining Phone number
- Press ‘Enter’ on your Mobile Phone.
- A WhatsApp window will open asking if you want to send a message to that phone number. Press on ‘Message’.
You will automatically be redirected to the WhatsApp application with the ‘Start chatting’ window to the person you entered in your browser bar.
You can try both methods to send WhatsApp message without saving their number, could be useful in some ways once you want to send message to unknown numbers. Don’t forget to subscribe
This method is very useful to send WhatsApp messages without saving their number because I am using above the method since last 6 month and it’s work for me, hope that it will also work for you.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technogarve.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.